The Maria Montessori education philosophy is close to our ideas:
- personalised approach to respecting individuality of a little human;
- everyone has the right to express their opinion;
- we accompany children in the adventure of discovering the world foroneself and learning independence;
- we lead children to make free and wise life choices and life paths so that with growing freedom they may use their unique potential, respect themselves, other people and nature;
- classrooms where children spend time allowing for free and safe exploration of surroundings, and which help them focus more clearly when the children are involved in discovering new truths about the world around them;
- we use numerous didactic tools prepared by Montessori teachers.
The concept of a child’s development according to M. Montessori invites a child to develop culturally and socially as well as physically and spiritually. Combining Polish education requirements and the child’s individual impetus for knowledge, we prepare the optimum space for spontaneity and activeness.