Adaptation process in a new environment takes time. It can be difficult for a Child and for Parents as well.
Remember, Parents play a vital role in this process.
A few tips to make the adaptation process easier.
- Make sure that your Child knows the place before starts to attend.
- Stay with Your Child in a Pre-Nursery during his/her adaptation process.
- Let Your Child to stay longer each time when he/she attends.
- When leaving a play room-smile to Your Child and tell him/her that you will come back.
- Give Your Child a favourite toy, book or a soft toy.
- Don’t go back to play room after saying Goodbye to Your Child
Don’t worry; we will take care of everything else…